Thursday, June 25, 2015

This would pretty much sum up the first week of my trip to Hong Kong! Fruitful it is, but tiring at the same time. I wouldn't know being an actual tourist will be soooo tiring. But I guess, I need to tone down the walking since I'll be here for awhile. Mehhh! Met new friends and I guess, it's really easier to make friends while you are all away from home. Not that difficult as I thought it would be. So here I am quite enjoying myself. And waiting patiently for Kahwei to be over and we can explore this place all over again together. Cheeeeers!




This was a pre-departure celebration with the Uni people to celebrate Mel's birthday. First after such long holiday before we girls fly off to our exchange. It's really good to meet up once in a long while because we had so much to catch up with and so much to talk about. I should just try to you know, think less about the negative stuff and appreciate such friendships.



Bless all these wonderful people for sending me off though my flight was in an awkward timing and everybody else has work. Too sweet and I really can't contain how much I appreciate this people so much for the whole three years of my Uni Hall life. Thanks gaisssssss. I know I will be in your heart even though I'm like five hours away. Special thanks to the Boyfriend who had to be the sleepy chauffeur, came all the way to me house and fetched me to the airport. Much love to you!






















So these probably talk about my weekend spent in Hong Kong. Had the Introductory Hong Kong Tour organized by the school to visit places like Avenue of Stars, Stanley Market, Repulse Bay Beach and the Victoria Peak. Along the way, met people from all over the world and it was quite fun how we just start the conversation by 'Oh Hi, Where you from? Ohhhh, that's cool, what are you studying here? Is this your first time here?' etc etc etc. And after all these introduction, we are all friends already. Meal buddies, running buddies, everything. So I guess it was not so bad for the weekend. :D Met people from London (shrieks!!), Philippines, Korea, US, France, Sweden basically, there are a lot of people coming from Europe. (Thanks to my roomie, I learnt this) She was having a hard time explaining to me the region blah blah blah.

Then we went to the most busiest place in Hong Kong - MONGKOK! I think I kinda like there, but there are too many people. And I really hate the crowds. HAHA. But I guess being a tourist, I need to just get on with life. Had One Dim Sum and their custard bun was sooooooo good. I love it! It's so authentic I feel. (Satisfied all!) So we did a lot of walking. Like a lottttttttttt. I think we walked for like 4 MTR stations, and finally bear to go back after we reached the forth MTR stations.(Prince Edward - Mongkok - Yau Ma Tei - Jordan) My leg was goneeeee. We also wander around to places like the Garden Street, Temple Street etc) LOL. Didn't do much shopping yet, cus I felt that since I'm gonna be here for quite a while, I'm just gonna open my eyes wide just to enjoy the new environment and experience. Yes. Was travelling with this Philippine girl who is from NUS, and I think we had a lot of fun just wandering anywhere we like and chilling whenever we like it. So... that's so much better. I don't think I can stand doing this walking thing everyday. It's gonna make my legs so slim........... not!

I guess, till the next time when I have more pictures. So do feel free to come back for more. I will probably try updating here a bit more just to have memories to keep.

I miss Kahwei!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i miss u too!