Thursday, July 09, 2015

Exactly 3 fruitful weeks here in Hongkong, and about 5 more weeks to go. Can't believe time passes this quickly but yet again, I'm really starting to miss familiar faces from home. I miss drinking soup because I can't find really authentic soup restaurant. So I really miss Mommy's soup now. ):

So anyways, the first week was kinda fruitful, second week was really okay except the fact that I had to have my monthly girly schedule, so I was just resting for three days straight. :O Totally wasted a week here and I thought the third week, which is this current week was gonna be so much more exciting. But I realised, there are quizzes and assignments and even group project meetings. Oh God. Postponed so many things already. And not to add. There's this typhoon warning today! Whuuuuuut. It was kinda panicky and everybody just started rushing to the super mart to stock up their instant noodles and biscuits. HAHA. It was quite a retarded scene because everybody simply just become so kiasu and like preparing for Walking Dead Season 6. The whole super mart was empty at the end of the day. Laughsssss.  Okay, but I guess it was suppose to be really serious, but anyway it turned out to be subsiding by the night. So here I am typing these, feeling kinda silly but safe. :D 

Wong Tai Sin Temple





This is like their Love God. So you pray for happy marriage and long-lasting relationship. Ahhh. (:

Next up, really good dessert at Ngau Tau Kok. 
Ice Purple Dessert
Newly open, it's kinda small, but I guess it's cosy enough!


Mido Cafe! This place is at Yau Ma Tei. 
Really cool there because it's just so Hong Kong style, although they call it the Cafe. Like vintage-y all. Me like.




Another desert!
Hui Lao Shan (really sweet Mango since it's the mango season now!)

Hong Kong school tour 1 - Ngong Ping
So we had to take this 25 minutes long cable car. Quite sad we didnt manage to take the one with clear view down the floor of the cable car. But the view was really spectacular still. 







Tai O village was part of the tour as wellllll.




So that sums up that second weeeeeeeek. Kinda. HAHA. There's still more to come. Just, I was really too lazy to upload all at a shot.

More to come. But I thought I'm really getting used to this. Hehe, hopefully by the time boyf comes, I can really bring him to see those less-tourist-y places and have good food. Speaking of food. It's really expensive. Oh wellllll. But nonetheless, I still can't get enough of HK food. Hehe.

Summmmmmmer so fun!


No comments: