Wednesday, June 10, 2015








This probably marks the end few days of my Uni hall life. Holidays for a month was quite a bore. Just tuition and more tuition. Occasional lunch or dinner dates with people. Boyfriend have been busy with work and so, I can only nua during the weekdays and just watch my shows. Sighhh.

Finished my Bones series, The walking dead series and I feel so empty inside already. Maybe Game of Thrones next. Hehe. Any case, can't wait for 8 more days to be free. Guess its time!

Hopefully everything goes well there. Still a bit scared of the strangeness and the new environment. Kept thinking of bad things that might happen to me. -.- But okay, I guess I will need to be daring and brave to greet new places, things and people. I will be fine! HAHA, self-calm.

Till then!



No comments: